Easy Burrito Casserole
Needed a quick casserole for dinner and put this together in just a few minutes and the family went wild. It's become a favorite with my 3 grandchildren now and it couldn't get any easier.
How to Make Easy Burrito Casserole
- 1Put frozen buritto's in a 9x12 glass baking dish
- 2prepare enchillada sauce according to directions on package
- 3brown sausage and put over the burrito's
- 5top with sliced black olives (optional)
- 6Bake at 350 appr 35 minutes or until bubbly. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
Top with sour cream if desired
- 7Serve with tossed green salad for a delightful and delicious easy meal
About Easy Burrito Casserole
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review