- 2 pkg
- braciole meat (i buy them 3 steaks per pack)
- ** you can also use flank steak, pounded very thin
- 1 box
- stove top brand stuffing mix
- 1 c
- beef gravy (you can use storebought, or make your own with beef boullion & thickener)
How to Make Easy Braciole
- 1Preheat oven to 300.
- 2Make the stuffing per package directions. When the stuffing is moistened in the pan, cover & let sit for 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, lay out the Braciole steaks. Grab your pot of stuffing and place 2-3 Tablespoons (or more) of stuffing in the center.
- 4Wrap the steak securely around the stuffing, overlapping the ends on top. Secure with a toothpick. (It doesn't have to be actually 'rolled', but enough to hold in the stuffing)
- 5Place the Braciole rolls on a baking pan, very lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 6Bake for about 15 minutes, or until just done. You don't want the meat to get too dry.
- 7Top each Braciole roll with some beef gravy.
- 8Add a green vegetable and you're done!