★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 lb
- beef top round steak, boneless
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 c
- beef consomme
- 1 small
- 1 pkg
- wide egg noodles
- olive oil, extra virgin
- parsley chopped to garnish
- 1 tsp
- dijon mustard
How to Make Easy Beef Stronganoff
- 1Slice 1/2 x 2 beef strips, season with salt and pepper. set aside in refrigerator
- 2Heat skillet over medium heat. Cook onions and consomme. Add flour and cook til it thickens. About 1 minute. Stir in mustard and sour cream. Remove from heat.
- 3Cook meat that has already been seasoned. Cook on both sides.
- 4Cook noodles as prepared on package. Drain.
- 5Pour noodles on platter. Pour meat over noodles and pour the sauce over the meat and noodles. Garnish with parsley.