1 lbbeef sirloin, boneless cut into strips
2 tspginger root, minced
1/4 tsporange peel, grated
1/2 corange juice
2 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
2 Tbspsoy sauce, light
1 tspsesame oil
1/2 lbsnow pea pods, trimmed
1/2 cbean sprouts
1/2 ccelery ribs, sliced
1/2 cred bell pepper, sliced
3 ccooked brown rice
How to Make Easy Beef Stir Fry (Low Fat)
- In a large zip-lock plastic bag, combine ginger root, orange rind, orange juice, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Zip bag and mix thoroughly to make marinade.
- Add meat strips and place in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove meat strips and add cornstarch to remaining marinade.
- Zip bag and mix cornstarch into marinade.
- Spray nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat to medium-high.
- Add meat strips and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Remove from skillet.
- Drizzle sesame oil over skillet.
- Add snow peas, bean sprouts, celery and pepper and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add steak strips and reserved marinade and stir-fry an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Mixture should be slightly thickened. Serve over rice.