★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- leftover shredded beef
- 1 can(s)
- grands biscuits (8 ct)
- 1/4 pkg
- sweet potato fries
- 1 c
- shredded cheese, any kind
How to Make Easy Beef & Potato Pockets
- 1Bake fries until crispy, cut into small pieces, and combine with beef.
- 2Separate each biscuit in half like a bun.
- 3Spoon some beef, fries, and cheese onto the middle of one piece of biscuit, leaving an edge.
- 4Top with other biscuit slice, poke holes for steam.
- 5Pinch edges together, brush top and seams with egg wash.
- 6Sprinkle on some salt & pepper, and bake according to biscuit directions.