★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cleftover shredded beef
1 can(s)grands biscuits (8 ct)
1/4 pkgsweet potato fries
1 cshredded cheese, any kind
How to Make Easy Beef & Potato Pockets
- Bake fries until crispy, cut into small pieces, and combine with beef.
- Separate each biscuit in half like a bun.
- Spoon some beef, fries, and cheese onto the middle of one piece of biscuit, leaving an edge.
- Top with other biscuit slice, poke holes for steam.
- Pinch edges together, brush top and seams with egg wash.
- Sprinkle on some salt & pepper, and bake according to biscuit directions.