Easy Beef Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbround steak, cut into 1/4" cubes
2 cwhite potatoes, cut into 1/4" cubes
3/4 cfresh mushrooms, sliced
3 Tbspchopped onion
1 can(s)beef gravy
1 tspdried thyme leaves
1 pkgpre-made pie crusts (set of 2 rolled or folded)
How to Make Easy Beef Pie
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a jelly roll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine first seven ingredients in a big bowl.
- Place the pie crusts on the prepared pan so that at least half of the crust lies flat. Since we'll be folding this in half, if you want to lean the other halves against each other, that's an option.
- Divide the meat mixture between the two crusts, onto the 'flat' half. Moisten the edge, fold the other half over the mix to make a half circle, and seal in your preferred method (pinching, forking, etc). Cut three slits in the top to allow steam to vent.
- Beat an egg yolk with a few drops of water. Brush each pastry with this mixture.
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes or until golden.