Easy Beef Enchiladas
How to Make Easy Beef Enchiladas
- Brown ground beef, drain
- add chopped onion and taco seasoning mix
- pour enchilada sauce in bowl. dip tortilla in the sauce.
- fill tortilla with ground beef mixture and roll. Place in lightly sprayed baking pan.
- Cover with foil, or if you like your tortillas a little crispy, leave uncovered. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, spread grated cheese over top of Enchiladas. Place back in oven until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with any of your favorite things from black olives, lettuce, tomato, Salsa and enjoy!