Easy Beef Casserole
How to Make Easy Beef Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is browned and onion is translucent. Drain the grease well.
- Stir in the BBQ sauce. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the beef mixture.
- In a bowl, stir together the biscuit mix, eggs, and milk until well blended.
- Pour this carefully over the beef mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.