Easy Beef Casserole
How to Make Easy Beef Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is browned and onion is translucent. Drain the grease well.
- 3Stir in the BBQ sauce. Mix well.
- 4Spoon the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the beef mixture.
- 6In a bowl, stir together the biscuit mix, eggs, and milk until well blended.
- 7Pour this carefully over the beef mixture.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.