Easy Barbecue beef for sandwiches
add any spices you want, I sprinkle a little garlic powder over mine before cooking. depending on how large the roast is, you may not need the entire bottle of the spaghetti sauce or the barbecue sauce,Just add the amount that suits your taste.
- 1 medium
- beef roast-cooked and shredded
- 1 jar(s)
- prepared spagheeti sauce, regular 1lb 10 oz size
- 1 bottle
- prepared barbecue sauce, 18 oz size
How to Make Easy Barbecue beef for sandwiches
- 1IN crock pot add one can beef broth and one medium size roast, cook until done approx 6-8 hours.
- 2Remove beef saving 1/2 cup broth and using 2 forks shred the beef removing any unwanted fat. return to crock pot, add one jar of prepared spaghetti sauce, and one bottle of barbecue sauce & 1/2 cup of broth, stir well let simmer 10-15 minutes.
- 3serve over your favorite hamburger buns.