Easy and Best Standing Rib Roast
How to Make Easy and Best Standing Rib Roast
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Allow roast to stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Rub roast with garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- Place roast on a rack in a pan with the rib side down and the fatty side up
- . Roast for 1 hour. Turn off oven. Leave roast in the oven but do not open oven door for another 3 hours.
- About 1 hour before serving time, turn oven to 375 degrees F to reheat the roast.
- Very important key Note: Do not remove roast or re-open the oven door from the time roast is put in until ready to serve