Easiest Shepherds Pie
How to Make Easiest Shepherds Pie
- Brown the ground beef and add in seasoning salt, pepper, garlic powder, and minced onion.
- drain the fat from the meat.
- drain the green beans, and add both cans. Stir them together.
- add the family size can of tomato soup. Stir it together and put it in a casserole dish.
- make mashed potatos, add about 1/4 cup more milk than your recipe calls for.
- cover the meat mixture with mashed potatos.
- Bake at 350' for about 35-45 minutes.
- Serve hot.