1 lbturkey or beef
1/4 conions, diced
1 can(s)baked beans (we always use bushes brand)
1 bottlebbq sauce of your choice (we like jack daniels, hunts and sweet baby rays)
1 pkgfrito's lays
·shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Dusty's Dinner
- Saute the turkey or beef along with the chopped up onions until the meat is no longer pink then, drain the meat of the fat.
- Drain the beans of some of the excess juice it comes with and dump them into the meat and stir around
- Once those have heated up a little add the container of bbq sauce. Stir it all up and slowly bring it up to a boil
- Once it's all hot layer the bottom of a bowl or a plate with a handful or two of Frito's then dump that delicious mess right on-top. Finish with the shredded cheese and enjoy!
- However the best part of this dish is there are a LOT of ways you can mess around with it and make it have a million diff flavors every time. Such as using diff flavors or Baked Beans and BBQ Sauce. Also adding in a few spices and flavors at the end, My hubs is partial to adding in some Worshteshire Sauce (just a teaspoon give or take) and some Garlic Powder!! You can also double the recipe really easy and it's usually my Go-To meal when I have a bunch of the hubs Marine boys over for dinner! Hope you guys like it - and a special thanks to my awesome mother in law for the recipe :)