Dumplings and Mince
How to Make Dumplings and Mince
- 1brown meat and onions, breaking up any clumps.
while meat is browning , start making dumplings.
- 2Mix flour,sage, baking soda and thyme.Add butter to flour, with your fingers pinch the flour so it looks like pebbles.With your hands, add 1/2 cup of water and mix so it forms a ball.
- 3If the ball is to dry add 1 tablespoon water at a time. To wet add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time
- 4Divide into 8 small balls.Set aside. Once meat is brown add 1 cup of water bring to a simmer.Stir the meat and place dumplings on top.
- 5Cover and cook for about 20 minuetes. If dumplings look raw turn them over and cook 10 min more