Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches w/ Melted Provolone
- 10 1/2 oz
- condensed french onion soup
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 lb
- thinly sliced deli roast beef
- soft hoagie rolls with sesame seeds
- 4 slice
- deli provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 c
- pickled banana pepper rings
How to Make Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches w/ Melted Provolone
- 1Heat the oven to 400*F.
- 2Heat the soup and Worcestershire in a 2-qt saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Add the beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
- 3Divide the beef evenly among the rolls. Top the beef with the cheese slices and place the sandwiches onto a baking sheet.
- 4Bake for 3 minutes or until the sandwiches are toasted and the cheese is melted. Spoon the soup mixture onto the sandwiches. Top each sandwich with 1 tablespoon pepper rings.