Dried Beef Casserole
How to Make Dried Beef Casserole
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Butter all slices of bread, chop into cubes (you can remove crusts if you prefer).
- Cover bottom of a cooking sprayed 13x9x2 baking dish with 1/2 of the bread cubes. Add a layer of the chipped dried beef (chop it out of package, do not lay down the slices, 1/2 of the cheddar cheese. Repeat with a second layer. (If you don't want to take the time to layer, I just dump everything in a bowl and mix well, then pour into the baking dish).
- Beat eggs slightly. Add milk to eggs, beat til well blended. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour over your layers or mixture. (If you choose to mix everything together, add the egg mixture to the bread mixture, stir together, than pour in greased baking dish).
- Bake at 325 for 45-50 mins.