How to Make Dough Burgers
- Gently crumble and break apart the ground meat in a bowl.
- Add the Lawry's seasoning and onion powder to the flour and stir. Then add flour and gently mix together with the meat.
- Add the 3 tablespoons of milk and mix gently.Mixture should be moist not at all gooey. You can add a little flour if needed.
- form very thin patties from the meat as these will shrink.They should be about the diameter of a saucer.
- Fry in oil flipping only once. Do not press down while cooking.
- Top with cheese until melted.
- Drain grease out of pan ( do not wipe the pan ) and then place your buns to toast in the pan.