Double Cheese Meatloaf
1/2 cchopped onion
1/2 cchopped green bell pepper
6 Tbspketchup, divided
2 Tbspdijon mustard, divided
1 cpre-shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/2 citalian seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 cchopped fresh parsley, i have used 1tbs dried parsley
2 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
1 tspdried oregano
1/2 tspground black pepper
1 largeegg, lightly beaten
1 1/2 lbground round
How to Make Double Cheese Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a medium non stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and green pepper, saute 3 minutes.
- Combine onion-green pepper mixture, 1/4 cup ketchup,1 tablespoon dijon mustard, mozzarella and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Crumble ground beef over cheese mixture, mix by hand until just blended.
- Pack meat mixture into an 8x4 inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Combine 2 tbs. ketchup and 1 tbs. dijon mustard, spread over top of meatloaf.
- Bake at 375 degrees 1 hour or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees. Leat meatloaf stand in pan for 10 minutes.
Remove meatloaf from pan and slice into 12 slices.