Double Cheese Hamburger Casserole
16 ozpackage of noodles, uncooked
1 lbground beef
1 conion, finely chopped
16 ozcan of tomato sauce
1 pkg(8 oz) cream cheese, softened
2 ccottage cheese
1 csour cream
1 pkgmonterey jack or mozzarella cheese
How to Make Double Cheese Hamburger Casserole
- Cook the noodles as directed on the package or to your tenderness and than drain.
- While the noodles are cooking, cook and stir the meat and the onion in a large skillet until the meat is brown.
- Drain off the excess fat.
- Mix together in a bowl the hamburger,noodles tomato sauce, salt, cream cheese, cottage cheese and the sour cream. (Note you might want to blend up the cream cheese, which would be easier to mix with)
- Pour into a covered baking dish and bake in a 350 degree oven until hot, about 30 minutes or a little long depending on your oven.
- The last 10 minutes sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese over the top.
- Serve imediately. Enjoy!!!