1pound of lean hamburger meat
1/2cup of chopped onion
1jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (or a 4 oz. can of chopped green chili's)
1can of cream of mushroom soup
1can of nacho cheese soup
1can of evaporated milk
1small bag of doritos (not snack size)
8(oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
1package of taco seasoning
How to Make Dorito Delight Casserole
- Crush the Doritos coarsely and place in the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Brown hamburger meat with the taco seasoning,onions and jalapenos until there is no pink in the meat.
- Add both soups and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil and pour over the crushed Doritos.
- Top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in a pre-heated 350 degree oven.