Donna's Quick Salisbury Steak
1 lbground beef
1/2 cbread crumbs, dry
1/2 cmilk, 1%
1 largeegg, lightly beaten
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
1 can(s)french onion soup
How to Make Donna's Quick Salisbury Steak
- 1.In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef then add bread crumbs, milk, egg and package of beefy onion soup then mix all together with your hands. Form beef into 4-5 patties.
- 2.In a large skillet, Saute` beef patties in a little oil until brown on both sides. Set patties aside.
- 3.Add French onion Soup to skillet, stir
- 4.Mix water and corn starch and add to soup in skillet stirring until slightly thickened.
- 5.Return beef patties to pan and spoon gravy on top. Cover and let finish cooking about 10-15 more minutes.