☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 large
- hard roll, dry
- 1/2 c
- 4 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- chopped onion
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- onions, sliced
How to Make GERMAN BEEF STEAKS
- 1In a small bowl soak roll in water.
- 2Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a frypan; cook chopped onion until lightly browned.
- 3Transfer onion to a bowl.
- 4Squeeze roll as dry as possible and mix roll with onion.
- 5Add ground beef; blend well.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Shape meat into 4 patties; cook about 5 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- 8Remove and keep warm.
- 9Add sliced onions to pan drippings; cook until lightly browned.
- 10Arrange beefsteaks on a platter and top with onion rings.