- 27 oz can sauerkraut, drained
- 4 Tbsp
- reduced-fat thousand island dressing.
- 1 Tbsp
- 9 oz
- deli-style chopped corned beef
- 2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded swiss cheese.
- 2 c
- 1/4 tsp
- caraway seeds.
How to Make delicious reuben casserole
- 1Heat oven to 375. Spray a 9 x 13" casserole dish w/ cooking spray. Spread bottom of casserole dish w/ sauerkraut. Spread dressing over sauerkraut, sprinkle w/ caraway seeds. Layer w/ corned beef and then swiss cheese. Sprinkle evenly w/ breadcrumbs. Dot w/ butter. Bake 30 min, or until heated through.