How to Make Delicious Easy Oven Stew
- 1Peel and chop carrots, turnip and potatoes as you would for any stew. Put in medium size roaster pan with cover.
- 2If meat is a good size, you will not need to cube into smaller pieces. Add to carrot mix in roaster. DO NOT COOK MEAT.
- 3In a bowl, combine water, mushroom soup and dry soup mix. Mix together well. Once mixed, pour over ingredients in roaster. With large spoon, mix together until meat and veggies are well coated with soup mixture.
- 4Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours stirring occasionally. When meat and veggies are cooked, serve with crusty rolls or fresh bread for a most delicious meal.
- 5This is a really delicious meal and you will never know this has mushroom soup in it. It makes a think gravy that coats the food. Season with salt and pepper and ENJOY