Deli Brisket Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2.5 lb
- beef brisket
- 1/2 c
- prepared mustard
- 1/4 c
- whole mixed pickling spices
- 27 oz
- 1/4 lb
- swiss cheese, grated
How to Make Deli Brisket Bake
- 1Place brisket on aluminum foil.
- 2Spread each side of the brisket with prepared mustard and whole mixed pickling spices.
- 3Wrap foil tightly around brisket and place in 8 x 10 baking dish.
- 4Bake in slow oven (225 degrees) 3 1/2 hours or until done.
- 5Remove brisket from foil.
- 6Scrape off and discard pickling spices from brisket and trim any excess fat.
- 7Cut brisket into 4 to 6 equal portions and place in 8 x 10 baking dish.
- 8Rinse and drain sauerkraut and place on top of brisket.
- 9Sprinkle with grated swiss cheese.
- 10Place under the broiler until the cheese has browned, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 11Garnish with prepared mustard.