Dan's Peppery London Broil1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- beef flank steak or london broil
- minced garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp
- red pepper, crushed
- 1/4 c
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make Dan's Peppery London Broil
- 1With a meat fork, poke holes in both sides of meat.
- 2Make a paste with garlic, seasoned salt and red pepper; rub over both sides of meat.
- 3Place steak in a gallon-size plastic bag.
- 4Add worcestershire sauce and close bag.
- 5Refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning once.
- 6Remove meat; discard marinade.
- 7Broil or grill over hot coals until meat reaches desired doneness, 4-5 minutes per side.
- 8To serve, slice thinly across the grain.