Dan's Peppery London Broil1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1beef flank steak or london broil
1minced garlic clove
1/2 tspseasoned salt
1/8 tspred pepper, crushed
1/4 cworcestershire sauce
How to Make Dan's Peppery London Broil
- With a meat fork, poke holes in both sides of meat.
- Make a paste with garlic, seasoned salt and red pepper; rub over both sides of meat.
- Place steak in a gallon-size plastic bag.
- Add worcestershire sauce and close bag.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning once.
- Remove meat; discard marinade.
- Broil or grill over hot coals until meat reaches desired doneness, 4-5 minutes per side.
- To serve, slice thinly across the grain.