Dads easy salisbury steaks
- 2 lb
- ground beef, or ground turkey breast if you want less fat
- 1 pkg
- lipton's onion soup mix
- 1/2 c
- cracker crumbs, i used saltines, crushed
- 1 large
- .75 oz packets of dry brown gravy mix
- 1 c
- sour cream, i used light
- 1 small
- can mushroom stems, drained
- mashed potatoes
How to Make Dads easy salisbury steaks
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan w/ cooking spray. Make patties using ground beef or ground turkey, cracker crumbs, egg and soup mix.
- 2Spray a lg skillet w/ cooking spray, place over medium heat. Fry patties until browned all both sides. In bowl, mix together dry gravy mix, water as instructed on gravy package and sour cream.
- 3Lay patties in baking pan. Cover patties w/ gravy mix. Cover, bake 30-40 mins, turning patties over 1/2 way through. Serve w/ mashed potatoes.