1 lbground beef
3 can(s)french style green beans
2 can(s)tomato soup
2 pkginstant mashed potatoes (i prefer cheddar flavored)
1 pinchsalt & peper
1 pinchgarlic powde
1 pinchparsley flakes
1 pinchdried onion
How to Make Daddy's Poor Man's Shepard Pie
- Pre-Heat oven to 450 and grease large casserole dish.
- In skillet brown ground beef until no pink remains. Drain well.
- Add tomato soup and green beans, along with Dried Onion and Garlic salt. Let saute until thick.
- While it sautes, in a separate pot, prepare instant mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- Once beef mixture is thick, add to casserole dish and top with prepared mashed potatoes. Spread them out evenly.
- Place in oven until mashed potatoes top is lightly browned and crispy.
- Serve. :)