Curried Beef Stir-Fry1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbspsoy sauce
3minced garlic cloves
1 Tbspginger root, minced
4 Tbspvegetable oil, divided
1 lbbeef sirloin, boneless cut into strips
1 largeonion, cut into pieces
1green bell pepper, chunked
1red pepper, in 1" chunks
2 largesliced celery stalks
1 ccold water
1-2 tspcurry powder
·hot cooked rice
How to Make Curried Beef Stir-Fry
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger and 2 tablespoons oil.
- Add beef; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat remaining oil.
- Stir-fry beef over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove beef and set aside.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry the onion for 1 minute; add peppers and celery.
- Stir-fry for 2 minutes; return beef to the skillet.
- Combine water, cornstarch and curry powder until smooth; add to skillet.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Serve over rice or noodles.