Crunchy Teriyaki Burgers1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1.5 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 c
- water chestnuts
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 1/4 c
- orange juice
- minced garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/8 tsp
How to Make Crunchy Teriyaki Burgers
- 1Finely chop the water chestnuts.
- 2Mix the meat and water chestnuts together.
- 3Shape the mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- 4Place the patties in an ungreased baking dish 10 X 6 X 1 3/4-inches.
- 5Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the patties.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, turning the patties once.
- 7Remove the patties from the marinade.
- 8Broil or grill the patties 4-inches from the heat, turning once, until the desired doneness is reached, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 9Brush frequently with the leftover marinade.