Crunchy Teriyaki Burgers1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
1/2 cwater chestnuts
1/4 csoy sauce
1/4 corange juice
1minced garlic clove
How to Make Crunchy Teriyaki Burgers
- Finely chop the water chestnuts.
- Mix the meat and water chestnuts together.
- Shape the mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Place the patties in an ungreased baking dish 10 X 6 X 1 3/4-inches.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the patties.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, turning the patties once.
- Remove the patties from the marinade.
- Broil or grill the patties 4-inches from the heat, turning once, until the desired doneness is reached, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Brush frequently with the leftover marinade.