★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 lb
- top round beef roast (boneless)
- tastefully simple garlic, garlic seasoning
- 8 - 10 medium
- red potatoes
- 1/2 lb
- baby carrots
- 1 medium
- yellow squash
- 1 1/4 c
- greek dressing
How to Make Crockpot Top Round Roast and Roasted Vegetables
- 1Set up two crock pots.
- 2Coat the Top Roast with the Garlic,Garlic Seasoning and place it in one of the crockpots with about 1 cup of water in it. Set it on high and cook for 3 hours turning three times. Then, pour in enough water to nearly cover the Roast and cook it for 3 more hours on low, turning every hour. Roast should be super tender when done.
- 3Clean the red potatoes and chop each into 8 pieces. Clean the baby carrots. Clean the yellow squash and chop into pieces that equal the size of the potato pieces. Place all into the second crock pot, sprinkle lightly with Seasoned Salt, pour the greek dressing over the vegetables and toss until all is covered with the salt and dressing. Set the crock pot on low and cook for 6 hours stirring vegetables occasionally.
- 4Once the roast and vegetables are done, slice the the roast into 6-8 pieces and layer on a serving platter. Then, drain the vegetables and place on the platter around the roast. Serve with hot rolls and real butter. This is the most tender roast you will have ever enjoyed.