CROCKPOT SIRLOIN TIPS WITH ONIONS
1 - 2 lbsirloin tip steak, cut into cubes
2 cfresh mushrooms, sliced
1 largeonion, cut into large pieces
1 tspchopped garlic
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)beef broth
·salt and pepper to season
How to Make CROCKPOT SIRLOIN TIPS WITH ONIONS
- Lightly salt and pepper the beef tips and put them in a bowl with the flour. Stir until beef is covered with the flour.
- Combine the other ingredients in the Crockpot. Mix well.
- Add the beef tips and whatever flour is left, if any, to the Crockpot; stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until steak is tender.
- Serve over noodles, rice, mashed potatoes or even toasted bread.