Crockpot Meatballs with Remnant Sauce
I taught my oldest nephew Rhyan how to make these at home and how it is an easy dinner meal for the entire family.
As my Grammie would of said, "Waste not, want not".
- 1 large
- bag of frozen meatballs or make your own
- small amt of grape jelly
- small amt of strawberry jam
- small amt of mango chili sauce
- almost full of chili sauce
- half full of ketchup
- almost empty bbq sauce
- almost empty steak sauce
- parmesan and/or romano cheese for topping
- any sauces or jellies you have that are almost empty