☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cwhole milk
2 slicewhite bread
1.5 lbground beef
1 tspdry mustard
12 oztomatoes, canned whole
How to Make Crockpot Meat Loaf
- Place the milk and the bread in a large mixing bowl, and let stand until the bread has adsorbed all the milk.
- With two forks, break the bread into crumbs.
- Beat the ground beef into the crumbs until well mixed.
- Make a hollow in the center of the meat and break the eggs into it.
- Beat the eggs a little; then grate the onions into the eggs.
- Add salt, pepper and mustard.
- Beat the eggs into the beef.
- Shape into a round cake and place in the slow cooker.
- Drain the tomatoes, and place them on the meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours.
- Before serving, uncover the pot; turn the heat to high, and bubble away some of the sauce.
- It should be thick, not thin.