Crockpot Dumpling Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 6 c
- hot water
- carrots, shredded
- celery stalk, finely chopped
- tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- parsley, fresh and chopped
- 1 c
- biscuit mix
- 6 Tbsp
How to Make Crockpot Dumpling Soup
- 1In crockpot, sprinkle beef with dry onion soup mix.
- 2Pour hot water over meat.
- 3Stir in carrots, celery and tomato.
- 4Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- 5Turn control to high.
- 6In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix with parsley.
- 7Stir in milk with fork until mixture is moistened.
- 8Drop dumpling mixture into crockpot with a teaspoon.
- 9Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.