Crockpot Dumpling Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbeef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
1 pkgonion soup mix
6 chot water
1celery stalk, finely chopped
1tomato, peeled and chopped
1 Tbspparsley, fresh and chopped
1 cbiscuit mix
How to Make Crockpot Dumpling Soup
- In crockpot, sprinkle beef with dry onion soup mix.
- Pour hot water over meat.
- Stir in carrots, celery and tomato.
- Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Turn control to high.
- In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix with parsley.
- Stir in milk with fork until mixture is moistened.
- Drop dumpling mixture into crockpot with a teaspoon.
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.