Crockpot Cubed Steaks with Gravy
- 1/3 c
- cubed steaks
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 c
- water, divided
- envelope brown gravy
- envelope mushroom gravy
- envelope onion gravy
How to Make Crockpot Cubed Steaks with Gravy
- 1Place flour into a large resealable plastic bag. Add steaks and shake to coat.
- 2In a skillet, cook steaks in oil until lightly brown on each side. Transfer the steaks to a slow cooker. Add onion and 2 cups of water to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until the meat is tender.
- 3In a bowl, whisk together all 3 gravy mixes with the remaining water. Add to slow cooker and cook for another 30 minutes.
- 4Serve with mashed potatoes or over rice.