- 2 lb
- cube steak, cut into bite size pcs.
- 1 tsp
- each of cumin, gran. garlic & onion, paprika, pinch coarse sea salt
- 1 can(s)
- no salt added diced tomatoes
- whole wheat or regular flour tortillas
- onion, sliced
- chopped tomato, low fat or fat free sour cream, shredded cheese (2%),salsa, whatever toppings desired.
How to Make Crockpot cube steak soft tacos
- 1Place cube steak & spices in crockpot. Cover about halfway with water. Cook 3-4 hrs. on high.
- 2About an hour before removing meat, add dice tomatoes. Prior to serving, sautee onions in olive oil till tender.
- 3Before serving, drain broth (save for another use). Add more seasoning to meat if needed.
- 4Place on softened wheat or regular flour tortilla. Add onions, cheese, diced tomatoes, salsa, sour cream, or whatever toppings you desire.
About Crockpot cube steak soft tacos
You May Also Like:
Show 4 Comments & Reviews