Crockpot Beef Fajitas
- 1 lb
- beef skirt steak, cut across the grain into 4" strips
- bell peppers (any color), sliced lengthwise 1/2" thick
- 1 large
- onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp
- beef bouillon granules (or 1/2 of a bouillon cube)
- 1/2 c
- hot water
How to Make Crockpot Beef Fajitas
- 1Place beef in crockpot; top with bell peppers and onions. Sprinkle with lime juice.
- 2Combine chili powder, cumin, beef bouillon granules and water; pour over meat and vegetables.
- 3Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or until tender.
- 4Serve with: flour tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, salsa - whatever you like. We eat ours with Spanish Rice, too.