★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lblean ground beef
1 can(s)condensed tomato soup
1 clight cream
1/4 cfinely chopped onion
How to Make Crockpot Beef And Potatoes
- In large skillet or crock-pot with browning unit, brown beef; break up large chunks with fork.
- Pour off excess fat.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, onion and undiluted soup.
- Peel and slice potatoes.
- In crock pot arrange alternate layers of potatoes and meat, with potatoes on bottom.
- Pour soup mixture over.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Turn control to high.
- Pour cream over all; cover and cook on high for 15 to 20 minutes.