★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lblean round steak, boneless
2green peppers, thinly sliced
2 Tbspminced dried onions
1 cbeef broth
2 Tbsplow sodium soy sauce
1/2 tspground ginger
1garlic clove, minced
1 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Crockpot Beef and Peppers
- Cut the steak into serving size pieces.
- If desired you can brown the meat in a little hot oil before adding to crockpot.
- Place the thinly sliced pepper rings in bottom of crockpot, reserving a few to place on top of meat if desired. (Vegetables cook better when placed on bottom of pot.)
- Arrange the meat on peppers, careful to not stack one piece directly on top of another.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour over meat and peppers.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for about 4 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and simply seasoned vegetables.