★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- lean round steak, boneless
- green peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- minced dried onions
- 1 c
- beef broth
- 2 Tbsp
- low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make Crockpot Beef and Peppers
- 1Cut the steak into serving size pieces.
- 2If desired you can brown the meat in a little hot oil before adding to crockpot.
- 3Place the thinly sliced pepper rings in bottom of crockpot, reserving a few to place on top of meat if desired. (Vegetables cook better when placed on bottom of pot.)
- 4Arrange the meat on peppers, careful to not stack one piece directly on top of another.
- 5Mix all other ingredients and pour over meat and peppers.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for about 4 hours.
- 7Serve with mashed potatoes and simply seasoned vegetables.