★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5.5 lb
- pot roast
- seasoned salt
- potatoes, quartered
- carrots, into 2 inch chunks
- onions, halved
- 3/4 c
- beef bouillon cubes
How to Make Crockpot Basic Pot Roast
- 1Season meat well with seasoned salt.
- 2Place 1/2 of vegetables in bottom of removable liner; place meat on top of vegetables; add remaining vegetables.
- 3Add crushed bouillon cubes to 3/4 cup water and pour over vegetables and meat in liner.
- 4Place liner in base.
- 5Cover and cook on auto 9 hours; or low 10-12 hours; or high 6-7 hours.