- 6 small
- green peppers (mix the colors up with red and yellow), tops removed and seeded
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/3 c
- rice, uncooked (converted)
- 2/3 c
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- carrots, peeled and cut into 3 inch pieces
How to Make Crock Pot Stuffed Green Peppers
- 1Wash peppers; drain well. Salt cavity lightly.
Combine in medium bowl:
Ground beef, rice, water, onion, salt and 1/4 cup ketchup.
- 2Mix well. Stuff peppers 2/3 full. Arrange stuffed peppers in Crock-Pot (may be stacked) with carrot pieces to help support peppers. Pour in ketchup and water.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (high: 3 hours)
Serve on a bed of rice and pour tomato sauce over top or serve with egg noodles.