Crock Pot Shredded Beef BBQ
This is a family favorite for us year round, whether for summer birthdays or Holiday parties.
How to Make Crock Pot Shredded Beef BBQ
- 1Set Crock pot on low and add ½ the jar of salsa, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 2Put roast in Crock Pot and cover with the rest of the salsa, and another pinch of salt and pepper. No need to add water.
- 3Add ½ to 1 cups of BBQ sauce (optional). I would recommend starting with the ½ cup at first, and add more later, if desired.
- 4Cook on low for 8 hours. Do not remove the lid, there is no need to stir.
- 5About 1 hour before serving, take two forks and shred the beef. Add additional BBQ sauce (optional). Recover, and let marinate until ready to serve.