Crock Pot London Broil
How to Make Crock Pot London Broil
- spray bottom and sides of a 6 quart oval crock pot with cooking spray to make clean up easier.
- place london broil in bottom of crock pot.
- sprinkle the ranch dressing mix on the meat. spread it around so it covers the top.
- sprinkle the au jus mix on the meat. spread it around so it covers the ranch mix.
- remove stems and place the pepperoncini on top of the powdered mixes.
- add the cut up butter to the top of the mixes.
- add the potatoes around the outer edge of the meat. does not have to sit on bottom. DO NOT ADD ANY LIQUID!!!!
- cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Remove potatoes. Cut meat into serving pieces and stir into sauce in bottom of crock pot. return potatoes to pot. serve