Crock Pot French Dip/ or Italian Beef Sandwiches
★★★★★ 3 votes5
2-3 lbbeef tip roast (or top round)
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 clovegarlic (crushed)
1 can(s)beer (any beer will do, but i use sam adams)
FOR FRENCH DIP
1 pkgfrench onion soup mix
·few shakes of salt and pepper
FOR ITALIAN BEEF
1 jar(s)pepperoncini peppers, juice and all
How to Make Crock Pot French Dip/ or Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 1. Place roast in crock pot and add Worcestershire, garlic, and beer on top.
2. For French Dip add soup mix and go to step 4.
3. For Italian Beef add pepperoncini peppers and juice, and skip step 2.
4. Cook on LO for at least 10 hours in the crock pot.
5. One hour before serving, shred the beef and allow to simmer in the juices.
6. Serve on toasted hoagies with cheese and a bowl of the broth from the crock pot for dipping.