Crock Pot French Dip
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 lbboneless beef chuck roast
1 can(s)french onion soup (reg campbells)
1 can(s)beef broth, (use soup can to measure)
1 can(s)beer, 12 oz.
How to Make Crock Pot French Dip
- Place chuck roast in bottom of crock pot.
- Pour French onion soup on top of roast so onions rest on the top.
- Pour beef broth in soup can and then pour around sides of roast (you can also use Campbell's Beef Consommé if you don't have beef broth on hand).
- Pour 12 oz can beer around sides of roast.
- Cook on Low in crock pot for 6-7 hours, or on high for 5 hours.
- For sandwiches, shred and leave in aus jus.
- NOTE: We take individual French breads (or any good crusty bread) and lay a generous amount of shredded beef over the bottom crust, top it with a cheese of our choice and place it under the broiler in the oven just until the cheese melts. Top it with pepperocini if you like a little kick. There are never any leftovers!