Crock Pot Country Style Steak
How to Make Crock Pot Country Style Steak
- Season steaks with salt and pepper. Put some oil or crisco in skillet to fry the steaks in.
- Roll in flour and brown in hot grease in skillet. You want to get them done and the crock pot will make them really tender.
- Spray crock pot with Pam before you turn it on to get hot.
- As the steaks begin to get done, layer them in the crock pot.
- Put the 1/2 cup of flour in the left over grease in the skillet and brown lightly to medium color to make the gravy. Add the hot water. When it begins to thicken, pour over steaks. Cook on low heat at least half a day.
- If you are cooking for more people, then just double the recipe. I buy steaks that will feed our family. If the steaks are a good size then I cut in half to make more. It's all depends on how many you are serving. Use your own judgement to how much you are going to make.