Crock Pot Chili Mac
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 lbground beef
2 can(s)chili beans
1 can(s)light red kidney beans
1 can(s)dark red kidney beans
2 boxvegetable or beef stock
1 smallcan of tomato paste
·chili powder, to taste
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbsponion powder
2 boxmacaroni and cheese
How to Make Crock Pot Chili Mac
- Set boxes of mac & cheese aside until last hour of cooking.
- Brown ground beef, drain. Place browned meat in crock pot.
- Add beans, stock, tomato paste, and seasonings to crock pot. Stir to combine.
- Place lid on crock pot; set to high and cook for 5 hours.
- Add boxes of mac & cheese; stir & replace lid. Leave setting on high and cook for 1 hour; stirring about every 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn setting to warm until ready to serve.