Crock pot Beefy Beef Stew - The easy way!
1 lbstew beef, cut into bite size pieces
1 lbbaby carrots
6 mediumwashed unpeeled potatoes, quartered
1 mediumonion, sliced
1 smallbag frozen corn
1 pkglipton beefy onion
1 can(s)beef broth
1 can(s)beef gravy
1/4 call purpose flour
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Crock pot Beefy Beef Stew - The easy way!
- Put the flour, salt and pepper in a bowl or zip lock bag for dredging the stew meat. Add stew meat and toss to coat.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying over medium heat. Shake off excess flour from the stew meat and place in frying pan.
- Cook until all sides are golden brown. Transfer beef to crock pot. Add quartered potatoes, carrots, corn and onion.
- In a medium bowl combine the Lipton Beefy Onion, beef broth, beef gravy and water. Pour over meat and vegetables, stir well.
- Cover with lid, set crock pot to low and cook for 8-9 hours. When serving add additional salt and pepper to taste.