Crock pot Beefy Augratin Potatoes
1 pkgau gratin potato mix
1 can(s)whole kernel corn
1 can(s)condenced beefy mushroom soup
1 can(s)4 oz green chili's drained (optional)
1 can(s)mushrooms drained
1 mediumonion diced
1/2 cshredded cheese for top.
How to Make Crock pot Beefy Augratin Potatoes
- Place dry potatoes in the bottom of a crock pot. top with corn.
- In a pan fry the hamburger and onion together. adding the mushrooms the last few minutes.
- In a bowl mix the cheese sauce from the au gratin potatoes with the water and beefy mushroom soup. Pour 1/3 of the sauce over the potato/corn mixture in the crock pot.
- cover with all the meat mix. then the remainder of the sauce goes over that. Do NOT stir.
- Cook on low for 4 hours check potatoes to be sure.
Optional: add shredded cheese on top the last 20 minutes of cooking