Crock Pot Beef Tips and Rice
Cook on low for 8 hours or cook on high for 4 hours.
How to Make Crock Pot Beef Tips and Rice
- 1Cut Chuck Roast into bite size pieces
- 2Season meat with garlic powder and salt
- 3Coat meat with flour
- 4Heat oil in skillet
- 5Fry flour coated meat in pan until lightly browned
- 6Place browned meat in crock pot
- 7Once, all meat is browned. Use left over flour and brown it in the left over oil.
- 8Pour browned flour in crock pot
- 9Add enough water to barely cover the meat
- 10Cook on low for 8 hours or cook on high for 4 hours.
Stir every couple of hours
- 11When the meat is done, cook rice according to package.
- 12Serve with Beef Tips covering the rice.