Crock Pot Beef Tips and Rice
Cook on low for 8 hours or cook on high for 4 hours.
How to Make Crock Pot Beef Tips and Rice
- Cut Chuck Roast into bite size pieces
- Season meat with garlic powder and salt
- Coat meat with flour
- Heat oil in skillet
- Fry flour coated meat in pan until lightly browned
- Place browned meat in crock pot
- Once, all meat is browned. Use left over flour and brown it in the left over oil.
- Pour browned flour in crock pot
- Add enough water to barely cover the meat
- Cook on low for 8 hours or cook on high for 4 hours.
Stir every couple of hours
- When the meat is done, cook rice according to package.
- Serve with Beef Tips covering the rice.